Though it's not common, you may find that your game occasionally freezes or crashes. If you're experiencing these kinds of issues, we recommend trying the following steps:
- Force close all of the apps on your device and restart it. Please leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it back on again.
- Ensure that your device and game app updated. If you are playing via the Facebook app, please make sure that you are running the latest version of that.
- Make sure that your device has sufficient free memory. We recommend having at least 2GB of free memory when running games. If your device regularly has less free memory, you may need to close other open apps in order to clear up some memory.
- If you are playing via the Facebook app, you can try resetting your Facebook app cache.
- As a last resort, you can try deleting and reinstalling the game or app. Don't worry, your game status is synched to your Facebook account automatically, so you won't lose any progress as long as you log back into the same Facebook account!
In order to fully enjoy our game, our game requires at least the following specs:
2GB of RAM
Android OS 4.1 or better
We cannot guarantee these specifications alone will be enough to run the game. Devices are made for different purposes, and not all lend themselves to gaming. Also, please do bear in mind that the game may be unstable if your phone is running a modified OS or a custom ROM.
2GB of RAM minimum
iOS 9 or better
iPhone 5 or better
Devices such as the iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPad 2 and iPad Mini only have 512MB RAM. Sometimes these specs alone aren’t enough to enjoy the games and the game may not load or perform optimally on them. Some iPhone devices might respond better to our game than others.
Still need help?When contacting us, please provide as many details as possible, as well as your Thug Life User ID which is found under the in-game settings. Things to consider: What were you doing when you crashed? What kind of device are you playing on? What steps have you already attempted to resolve this? Finally, whenever possible please provide a video showing the crash happening, or a screenshot of any visual errors, as this will help us more quickly resolve your issue.